With the end of the year just a day and a half away, I thought I’d look back at a few things…..
Most Viewed Post – Thigh Gap? – TOLT
Least Viewed Post – Five Yamas Friday #1 – Delayed by Hurricane Matthew
Most Mileage Month – March 46.25 miles
Least Mileage Month – December (so far) 2.52 miles
Most Accomplished 30 Days Goal(s) –
- Accept responsibility for my mistakes, take ownership and ask for forgiveness when necessary
- Embrace my love of the scale
- Write more
- Ask “Why?”
- Bump up the mileage
- Treat myself to gear
- Awareness – Gifts of Yoga to enjoy and cultivate
- Strength – Gifts of Yoga to enjoy and cultivate
- Flexibility – Gifts of Yoga to enjoy and cultivate
- Balance – Gifts of Yoga to enjoy and cultivate
- 3 better yoga poses
- Clean out the friendship fridge
- Check in!
Least Accomplished 30 Days Goal(s) –
- See the world
- Follow through and finish what I start
- Face my fears
- Get some more education/professional development
- Make new things to eat
- Get the photos under control
- Go pro!
- Get wet!
- Relish sweetness
- Fitness measures outside of running and yoga
- Just Say No!
- Be someone
So, overall I’m about 50/50 on things….and I’m pretty good with that. Come back tomorrow to see the second half of this assessment….Looking Forward!
How did you do in 2016?